These are great for a brunch or even a late night treat. After I release and finish the two books I have been working on over past year I will be putting out a vegan sugar free gluten free cook book! This fall/winter I plan to try out a ton of ideas and recipes while im hibernating from the cold crazy city!
YOU WILL NEED: Measuring cups
- 1 cup of gluten free self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of honey or agave
- 3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
- almond or soy milk
- pinch of salt and vanilla
- In a mixing bowl mix the flour and pinch of salt.
- Make a well in the middle, add the honey/agave and mashed bananas + vanilla.
- Mix until well combined, add soy or alomnd milk as you go along to create a dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add spoonfuls of batter mix.
- Once small holes appear on the surface, flip and cook on the other side till golden.
- Serve with some banana slices and golden syrup.