This is one of my favorite green salads! You see it on menu's a lot at fancy resturants.
WHAT YOU NEED
- olive oil
- balsamic vinaigrette
- arugula / or spring mix (your choice)
- cadied walnuts / or you can make your own by frying walnuts in maple syrup
- goat cheese if your not vegan (it goes great on this salad, from my mom vegan days)
1. Take the arugula or spring mix wash, strain and dry it. Toss it in a large bowl
2. Set oven at 400. Wash beets really well, place them in a cooking tray with rosemary and olive oil + salt and pepper. Cook for 30-45 min or until soft.
3. chop up strawberry's, onion, cucumber add to salad with candied walnuts
3. Let the beets cool, once they are room tempature chop them up and add to salad + goat cheese if your using it.
4. Add the balsamic vinaigrette and you have a 5 star salad ready to be eaten!
GREEK CHICKPEA SALAD
VEGAN COCONUT CREAM PUMPKIN PIE