Audrey Kitching's Blog
My boyfriends mother is an incredible natural healer. I have learned so much from her over the years on changing lifestyle choices, helping with anxiety and worry and healing through energy. She recently released a book and this short video explains and shows some of the techniques it teaches you! For anyone intrested in this type of lifestyle I definitely recommend it!
You can follow her FB for updates and healing tips HERE
Book available HERE
2. $4.77 - denim hat topshop.com
4. $190 - knitted popcorn sweater topshop.com
I'm currently making pumpkin vanilla waffles and berry coconut smoothies. Then I'm getting a much needed strawberry milk colored pedicure and heading up north to a Hollywood themed glamour hotel room to shoot a huge editorial. I have been shooting a lot over past few weeks, I think I'm in need of another hiatus soon. Winter is starting to wear on me a bit. As much as I love being stuck inside and getting to watch tons of brilliant movies and drink hot tea, I'm missing my nature, sun and green grass. Soon enough. Fashion week is here in about 14 days and the scramble to get everything in place is far from fun. Im trying to pull outfits and see if I need to shop at all before it arrives.
My Crystal Cactus shop is in the final stages of being complete thank God. Everything takes longer than it should. Speaking of my book with Nat Sin, it is also in the final stages of editing. I feel like Spring will be jam packed with awesome projects comming out. I'm looking into production places in NYC in March. My new line has been deisgned and ready to be released. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself and do a million things at once. I guess the journey and the ride is more important then the final outcome though. Hoping to get to LA and Miami in next few months is possible. Sunshine would do me good. I have some feng shi blogs I'm whipping up over the next week for you guys! I live my life by it and trust me, it's something everyone should use!
current obsessions: learning to speak french, matcha smoothies, buttercream candles, valerian and hops bath oil, pink clear bags, colored hair tips, denim hats, eating raw, ballerina yoga outfits, blocking people on instagram, my cat bringing her toys into whatever room I'm in.
Over the years I have gone through a lot of strange illness and symptoms. In the past this made me hypochondriac in many instances. After learning about rising conciousness, ascension symptoms and energy clearing everything started to make sense. This article really opened my eyes to a lot. By no means is this ment to replace any major medical issues, more so eye openng maybe to not focus on the symptoms and more so the lesson!
Hope this helps some of you how it has helped me!
"I see daily Search terms on my Stats page from increasing numbers of people searching for information about why they're feeling inner body vibrations; why they're smelling smokey burning incense; why they're having excessive inner heat (hot flashes) in their bodies that radiate outward and so on. I thought it was time to try again to help more people being activated now to better understand what they're experiencing and why.
Over the years I've written several articles about the many Ascension symptoms, about Kundalini rising and its symptoms, and about the Rewiring of the Body and Brain. The bottom-line is that all of these symptoms, all of these unusual experiences are the same Process. Theyall are Ascension symptoms, Kundalini symptoms, because they're one and the same thing.
What better, faster way to transmute all our lower frequencies and unresolved, polarized, suppressed, ignored, wounded, fearful, traumatized, unprocessed and unloved parts than the intense Alchemical firestorm that Kundalini rising is?
Why would mass numbers of people around the world all be having spontaneous, unsolicited Kundalini rising now? Because of the planetary and species Ascension Process. Why is the Ascension Process happening now in our lifetimes? Because the cycle is completing and it's time to break free and evolve out from under the multidimensional negativity and suppression.
To help humanity with this rapid and compressed evolutionary process, higher dimensional Light energies are repeatedly released in Waves of Light (think Aquarian energy waves ) from the cosmos, the Milky Way Galactic Center, and our Sun (via solar flares, CME's etc.) to trigger humanity and Earth to integrate polarities, purge, transmute, and transform energetically. In other words, to evolve/ascend to a higher level of consciousness and being.
These symptoms can last for many years for many people. Other people go through them or only some of them in shorter periods. Fear not.
- repeated intense inner body heat "hot flashes", hands and/or bottoms of feet extremely hot, spine, back, head, entire body heat
- extreme sweating with every Kundalini hot flash
- repeated cold flashes, inner body cold spots, certain chakra areas turn cold for periods
- inner body electrical-like vibrations, buzzing, inner shaking, slowly moving inner energy vibrations
- extra electricity in your body, constantly getting zapped when you touch things
- muscle spasms, twitching, itching, strange sensations on or under the skin, nerve sensitivity
- pains & pressures in areas of spine, pressures so intense it blows certain vertebra out-of-place
- mental confusion, inability to focus mentally, temporary loss of certain words, names, terms etc.
- sudden mood changes, intense anger, frustration, sadness, joy, bliss, repulsion of all things negative
- going a little "crazy" for periods
- uncontrollably voicing your extreme anger & repulsion over all things negative
- clairvoyantly seeing lights, seeing other dimensional Beings
- smelling smokey burning incense when none is physically there
- clairaudiently hearing non-physical sounds, voices, words, clicks, buzzing, unrecognizable sounds
- sudden waves of nausea
- sudden waves of dizziness, sense of falling, sense of tipping over, dropping through the floor etc.
- sudden onset of or increase of allergies
- sudden onset of chemical sensitivity
- severe sensitivity to sounds, smells, lights, heat, cold, energies, other people, lower energies, lower consciousness etc.
- sudden eating/food changes, craving more protein foods, needing very light foods, small amounts, eating at different times etc.
- difficulty digesting all foods, inability to drink alcohol, take drugs etc.
- phases of diarrhea, bowel sensitivities, bloating, pains & pressures
- severe belly bloat, swelling in the gut & upper diaphragm area, the "Buddha Belly" thing
- intense phases of pain in the head, pressures in the head, skull sore and bruised feeling
- inability to physically be around people and/or large groups of people
- inability to function, need for privacy & quiet to survive all you're living through
- hair falling out, breaking, not growing, weak undernourished hair
- nightmares, archetypal dreams, lucid dreams
- positive & negative psychic experiences, psychic attacks while awake & asleep
- sudden unexpected out-of-body experiences
- repeatedly coming awake at specific times of the night–3:00, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 AM etc.
- inability to sleep, inability to stay asleep
- needing to sleep and get out-of-body during the day, exhaustion naps etc.
- profound physical exhaustion, emotional exhaustion, mental exhaustion
- body weakness, muscle weakness, lethargy, achy body, bones, joints
- hyper states, restless, edgy, can't relax, can't rest or be comfortable, mind races despite exhausted body
- extreme emotional phases, crying, weeping, mourning, feeling love for all beings etc.
- glorious changes and expansions in consciousness, perceptions, quantum knowing things vs. linear thinking
- major ego dismantling
There are many more symptoms but you should have a sense of how intense, strange and multidimensional most of the Ascension Kundalini symptoms are.
What's really important about all this is that it's happening to you and to increasing numbers of people every minute of every day now and why. Again, fear not because it's a positive sign of our compressed evolution, our expanding consciousness and all the positive things that naturally comes with it."
For those of us who cannot decide if we love kittens more, or shoes more.
Name: Audrey Kitching
Originally from: Philadelphia
Style Icon: Olsen twins, Pamela Love, Abby Lee Kershaw
I can’t live without: bubble baths, tea, sunglasses, cats, nature, iphone, gel nails
My beauty secrets: organic fresh squeezed green juices, 8 hours of sleep, red carpet facial
My spirit animal is: flamingo
Current favorite on my iPod: Lana Del Ray, Ryan Adams, Dido, Mumford & Sons
If you looked in my closet you’d find: lots of shag faux fur coats, chunky boots, crystal rings, oversized sweaters, leggings, crop tops.
"Bath bomb addicts, rejoice! Lush Cosmetics is taking its best-selling de-stressing stuff to a whole nother level—the beauty brand is opening its first US spa!
According to a report in Commercial Observer, the handmade-product chain just signed a lease for a three-story 3,500-square-foot retail store in Manhattan's Upper East Side. The second floor of which will house its brand-new luxury day spa.
There's no word yet on when the NYC location will open or what services it'll offer, but based on treatments featured at the chain's UK resorts, expect to see typical spa fare like facials and massages. And maybe if we're lucky, something called "The Comforter"—a massage given in a bubble-gum pink room with "magical stars, rose scented bubbles, and a hot chocolate scrub." -STYLE BISTRO
UM YES PLEASE! THOUGHTS?
I'm such a movie nerd, I have been my whole life. I could spend every afternoon at the cinema and be content! There is something about paying $10, smelling the old style popcorn, grabbing a cup of tea and escaping into someone else's world for a few hours that is so special to me! Not to be confused with wanting to escape my own life, I think of it more as a break from our own existance for a short while!
I see so many movies and have such a specific pallet for films. I need ones that will keep me thinking days after and leave me feeling different. If not for that then why even waste your time?
Im going to be posting my monthly movie list the first week of every month of my favorites I have seen the weeks before!
Below are my MUST SEE recommendations. Each one left a lasting impact on me!
1. Anna Karenina - Story of forbidden love love set in the late 1800's in Russia. Keira Knightley is perfect and makes you feel for her character then entire film and Aaron Johnson could not be more attractive. This is filmed so different than most movies and it captures the true essence of the time.
2. Silver Linning's Playbook - This movie still has me thinking about all the synchronicities of life. How everything falls into place, even when things seem like rock bottom there is always always a silver linning to every situation. Jennifer Lawrence is such a babe and how can you not love her in anything? She inspired me to purchase some new ballet shoes, I had been holding off on. This was filmed and took place in my home town of Philly so it held an extra special place in my heart. But trust me, you will not regret this film. I knew nothing about it when I went to see it, the trailer does it NO justice. If I saw the trailer before, I probably would of had no interest in the film.
3. Cloud Atlas - I wanted to see this SO bad when it was in theaters and no one would go with me. My friend was able to find me a version online and let me tell you it is LIFE CHANGING. I loved this film so much. It is about our soul groups throughout life and different reincarnations. It kinda explains why you meet certain people and make such a strong conection with them in minutes. Like you have known them for decades or eons and ages.
4. Les Miserable - To be perfectly honest, I'm not one for musicals and didn't really know the story that well. The first half of the movie I was kinda so so on it. By the end I was estatic about how beautiful it was and the story was told perfect. Just an overall breath taking experience. Musical lover or not, this is a cinematic masterpiece!
WHAT MUST SEE MOVIES HAVE YOU SEEN RECENTLY?
6. great gatsby book
7. homemade lemon water
It's only 24 hours until New Years Eve and I don't have any plans, there is something refreshing about that. Im so caught up in all my plans and things im working on over the next year that I can't be bothered by a silly date! Recently I have been spending all my free time at the cinema. I saw Les Miserable last night and it was beautiful! I love how movies transport you into others lives for a few hours. It's almost like a modern day time travel. I can not wait to see the Great Gatsby I can already tell it's going to become a favorite very quick. I have been making home made flavored waters with lemon, mint and vanilla. The best way to stay hydrated and make it a bit more fun. I don't understand people who keep their hearts closed, I love so many all the time. How can you only love one and if that?
cloud print, roses overdose, making mood boards, green tea candles, photo strips, lana del rey, elvis books, reading peoples energy, matte pink lips, morning yoga, telling everyone who you feel in the moment, planning miami trips, nyc magic, staying up late and sleeping in