Audrey Kitching's Blog
I am always browsing the Internet for inspirations and ideas for my posts, so I tend to randomly come across really cool websites.
Recently, I stumbled upon this interactive Disney website that is based around the new movie "Oz The Great And Powerful" coming out this year. It caught my attention not only because of James Franco, but because it let me take photos with my webcam, explore the circus and even direct a hot air balloon through this crazy storm...pretty impressive. I took some screen shots from my "trip through Oz" to share with you all...
I don't care how old you are, we all love getting lost in fairytale movies and games and this was the perfect combination of the two.
They even had a part for you music fans, where you can make your own song that plays throughout the rest of your journey!
SO whether you are a Disney and/or James Franco fan or you're simply looking for something fun to keep you busy, I definitely suggest taking your very own "Trip through Oz" HERE!
How did you like it? Are you planning to see this movie when it comes out?
This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm loving the comfy new tights and leggings from No nonsense! No nonsense tights and leggings are so easy to throw on with a chunky sweater and jewelry overload for a simple and chic look. Whether you want to dress up or down, these colorful tights are a perfect staple piece for any wardrobe! Here's how I style my No nonsense tights: think pinky-nude oversized sweater, lots of gold jewelry, and sky-high Litas for an effortless look!
Visit No nonsense on Facebook for more styles! How would you rock your No nonsense tights?
Im currently drinking an apple, carrot, ginger, grapefruit, beet juice and eating a vegan BLT. I was up in the air about fashion week over the past few days but have decided to attend. It's a week of craziness in the most intense way possible. No time for anything really. Tonight I will start pulling looks and outfits but when it's 20 degrees and snowing and your trying to catch cabs and rush all over the city, it's really hard to dress the way you would prefer!
Hoping to launch Crystal Cactus tonight! I have a few finishing touches to add on and a few more products to complete! Im opening it with a handful of different items, but I can't wait to add more. Finishing my mood and dream boards is also on todays agenda! I have been so inspired and have to finish as much as I can before Fashion Week. I have been in creative overdrive, no makeup, comfy clothing and long hours.
current obsessions: dream catchers, white candles, calm yogi tea, flower petal baths, beet juice, mint facemasks, DIYS, sleeping in, rose lip gloss, lighter eyebrows, saying what's on your mind, early yoga classes and indoor lemon trees.
I'm going to start posting some of my favorite DIYs from around the web along with my own pesonal ones! Expect about two a week. I hope you guys are ready to be inspired and start crafting because I have some amazing ones to share with you!
1. Take an old sweater.
2. Cut a slit in along the shoulder down about 7".
3. Fold over raw edge and sew in place.
4. Sew a piece of ribbon about 15" long to one side of neckline and another ribbon to the other side of the neckline.
5. Tie together!
This week I am feeling very simple. The tempature has been in the low 20's! Coldest it has been all Winter. I have been hibernating inside by the fire place in comfy clothing as often as possible! I have a new addiction to strawberries and raw kale, don't get me wrong I have always loved them... but recently it is all I want to eat. Later today im shooting the final products for Crystal Cactus and hopinh to launch it within a few days! I made my dead sea salt bath srubs in glass honey jars last night and tried them out and they were amazing.
This full moon in Leo mixed with the veil lifting had turned people into total psycho's. People can't hide anymore ad pretend to be something they are not. It becomes very obvious and sometimes scary. Im gearing up for Fashion Week at the moment, getting invites and looks together. Fashion Week is one of those things that at the time you want to crawl under a bed and resurface when it's over. Down the line for some reason you always look back with fond memories, I haven't understood this concept yet.
I have been drinking Chamomile tea my whole life all day even in the morning, I never understood it because it's not something you drink when your trying to wake up. Recently I read an article about how negitive energy is repelled by Chamomile, very intresting. Do your mind, body and soul a favor and stock up!
current obsessions: vegan nutella, chunky craft glitter on nails, rose face masks, lavender bed time tealights around my room, not letting anything control me, revamping my studio and office, documentries on watch instand Netflix, morning kitty cuddles, adding lemon to my tea, reading my energy blogs in the bubble bath, revamping my dreamcatchers.
Came across this great article thought you guys might be able to take something from it!
Finding Peace When You Feel Scared About What Might Happen
Limbo is not a bad place.
Instead of getting yourself all charged up about how a situation may or may not turn out, get comfortable in the space of not knowing. If you are someone who likes to know or control everything, this may be difficult to do—which is perfect. You now have an opportunity to see how good you can become at handling uncertainty.
Try not to worry.
Worrying is useless. It serves absolutely no purpose. The only time you can make a difference in your life is now. The past is gone & the future hasn’t happened yet. Don’t use your present time worrying about things you can’t control.
Make no mistake, planning is not worrying. Planning is when you lay down the steps needed to create a desired future. Worrying is when you stress out about something that has happened or hasn’t happened yet.
Instead of worrying, meditate, practice gratitude, become still, listen to your soul, & surround yourself with love.
Nothing is permanent.
Nothing is permanent! Days become nights, the fall becomes the winter, babies are born, elders pass away, & wounds heal.
Whether you are sick, have a broken heart, or are just not in life where you want to be, know that whatever your predicament is, it will pass. Your life is not falling apart; it is falling into place. Your job is to take the pieces & put them together in a way that fulfills the highest expression of yourself.
It is okay to be afraid.
It doesn’t mean that you are weak. It takes a strong person to admit their fear. Sometimes acknowledging your fear can help you move past it enough to take the next step in your process, whatever that may be.
Maybe you want to start a business. Maybe you want to go back to school. Maybe you want to confront someone. Maybe you want to forgive them. Say “I’m afraid” & then get about the business of creating the life you want.
Surround yourself with love.
Let those close to you know what is going on in your life & how you feel about it. There is no need to carry the weight of a challenge on your own. Sometimes hearing others talk can shed light on what would otherwise be a bleak situation.
Take care of yourself.
Rest when you need to. Cry when you need to. Talk when you need to. Pray when you need to. And laugh when you need to.
You are always going to be okay.
As long as you know that you are more than the stuff you own, more than what you think, more than the physical body you reside in, you are going to be okay, whether the predicament ends in the way that you want it to or not.
My boyfriends mother is an incredible natural healer. I have learned so much from her over the years on changing lifestyle choices, helping with anxiety and worry and healing through energy. She recently released a book and this short video explains and shows some of the techniques it teaches you! For anyone intrested in this type of lifestyle I definitely recommend it!
You can follow her FB for updates and healing tips HERE
Book available HERE
2. $4.77 - denim hat topshop.com
4. $190 - knitted popcorn sweater topshop.com
I'm currently making pumpkin vanilla waffles and berry coconut smoothies. Then I'm getting a much needed strawberry milk colored pedicure and heading up north to a Hollywood themed glamour hotel room to shoot a huge editorial. I have been shooting a lot over past few weeks, I think I'm in need of another hiatus soon. Winter is starting to wear on me a bit. As much as I love being stuck inside and getting to watch tons of brilliant movies and drink hot tea, I'm missing my nature, sun and green grass. Soon enough. Fashion week is here in about 14 days and the scramble to get everything in place is far from fun. Im trying to pull outfits and see if I need to shop at all before it arrives.
My Crystal Cactus shop is in the final stages of being complete thank God. Everything takes longer than it should. Speaking of my book with Nat Sin, it is also in the final stages of editing. I feel like Spring will be jam packed with awesome projects comming out. I'm looking into production places in NYC in March. My new line has been deisgned and ready to be released. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself and do a million things at once. I guess the journey and the ride is more important then the final outcome though. Hoping to get to LA and Miami in next few months is possible. Sunshine would do me good. I have some feng shi blogs I'm whipping up over the next week for you guys! I live my life by it and trust me, it's something everyone should use!
current obsessions: learning to speak french, matcha smoothies, buttercream candles, valerian and hops bath oil, pink clear bags, colored hair tips, denim hats, eating raw, ballerina yoga outfits, blocking people on instagram, my cat bringing her toys into whatever room I'm in.
Over the years I have gone through a lot of strange illness and symptoms. In the past this made me hypochondriac in many instances. After learning about rising conciousness, ascension symptoms and energy clearing everything started to make sense. This article really opened my eyes to a lot. By no means is this ment to replace any major medical issues, more so eye openng maybe to not focus on the symptoms and more so the lesson!
Hope this helps some of you how it has helped me!
"I see daily Search terms on my Stats page from increasing numbers of people searching for information about why they're feeling inner body vibrations; why they're smelling smokey burning incense; why they're having excessive inner heat (hot flashes) in their bodies that radiate outward and so on. I thought it was time to try again to help more people being activated now to better understand what they're experiencing and why.
Over the years I've written several articles about the many Ascension symptoms, about Kundalini rising and its symptoms, and about the Rewiring of the Body and Brain. The bottom-line is that all of these symptoms, all of these unusual experiences are the same Process. Theyall are Ascension symptoms, Kundalini symptoms, because they're one and the same thing.
What better, faster way to transmute all our lower frequencies and unresolved, polarized, suppressed, ignored, wounded, fearful, traumatized, unprocessed and unloved parts than the intense Alchemical firestorm that Kundalini rising is?
Why would mass numbers of people around the world all be having spontaneous, unsolicited Kundalini rising now? Because of the planetary and species Ascension Process. Why is the Ascension Process happening now in our lifetimes? Because the cycle is completing and it's time to break free and evolve out from under the multidimensional negativity and suppression.
To help humanity with this rapid and compressed evolutionary process, higher dimensional Light energies are repeatedly released in Waves of Light (think Aquarian energy waves ) from the cosmos, the Milky Way Galactic Center, and our Sun (via solar flares, CME's etc.) to trigger humanity and Earth to integrate polarities, purge, transmute, and transform energetically. In other words, to evolve/ascend to a higher level of consciousness and being.
These symptoms can last for many years for many people. Other people go through them or only some of them in shorter periods. Fear not.
- repeated intense inner body heat "hot flashes", hands and/or bottoms of feet extremely hot, spine, back, head, entire body heat
- extreme sweating with every Kundalini hot flash
- repeated cold flashes, inner body cold spots, certain chakra areas turn cold for periods
- inner body electrical-like vibrations, buzzing, inner shaking, slowly moving inner energy vibrations
- extra electricity in your body, constantly getting zapped when you touch things
- muscle spasms, twitching, itching, strange sensations on or under the skin, nerve sensitivity
- pains & pressures in areas of spine, pressures so intense it blows certain vertebra out-of-place
- mental confusion, inability to focus mentally, temporary loss of certain words, names, terms etc.
- sudden mood changes, intense anger, frustration, sadness, joy, bliss, repulsion of all things negative
- going a little "crazy" for periods
- uncontrollably voicing your extreme anger & repulsion over all things negative
- clairvoyantly seeing lights, seeing other dimensional Beings
- smelling smokey burning incense when none is physically there
- clairaudiently hearing non-physical sounds, voices, words, clicks, buzzing, unrecognizable sounds
- sudden waves of nausea
- sudden waves of dizziness, sense of falling, sense of tipping over, dropping through the floor etc.
- sudden onset of or increase of allergies
- sudden onset of chemical sensitivity
- severe sensitivity to sounds, smells, lights, heat, cold, energies, other people, lower energies, lower consciousness etc.
- sudden eating/food changes, craving more protein foods, needing very light foods, small amounts, eating at different times etc.
- difficulty digesting all foods, inability to drink alcohol, take drugs etc.
- phases of diarrhea, bowel sensitivities, bloating, pains & pressures
- severe belly bloat, swelling in the gut & upper diaphragm area, the "Buddha Belly" thing
- intense phases of pain in the head, pressures in the head, skull sore and bruised feeling
- inability to physically be around people and/or large groups of people
- inability to function, need for privacy & quiet to survive all you're living through
- hair falling out, breaking, not growing, weak undernourished hair
- nightmares, archetypal dreams, lucid dreams
- positive & negative psychic experiences, psychic attacks while awake & asleep
- sudden unexpected out-of-body experiences
- repeatedly coming awake at specific times of the night–3:00, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 AM etc.
- inability to sleep, inability to stay asleep
- needing to sleep and get out-of-body during the day, exhaustion naps etc.
- profound physical exhaustion, emotional exhaustion, mental exhaustion
- body weakness, muscle weakness, lethargy, achy body, bones, joints
- hyper states, restless, edgy, can't relax, can't rest or be comfortable, mind races despite exhausted body
- extreme emotional phases, crying, weeping, mourning, feeling love for all beings etc.
- glorious changes and expansions in consciousness, perceptions, quantum knowing things vs. linear thinking
- major ego dismantling
There are many more symptoms but you should have a sense of how intense, strange and multidimensional most of the Ascension Kundalini symptoms are.
What's really important about all this is that it's happening to you and to increasing numbers of people every minute of every day now and why. Again, fear not because it's a positive sign of our compressed evolution, our expanding consciousness and all the positive things that naturally comes with it."